MontyCloud is a Seattle based Intelligent Cloud Operations (CloudOps) startup that enables IT teams at companies of all sizes – from startups to Small to Medium Enterprises become cloud powerhouses. MontyCloud’s DAY2™ (DAY2™) SaaS platform helps IT teams reduce their Total Cost of Cloud Operations by 30% or more. With DAY2™ enterprise IT teams automate their IT operations in the cloud with a No-Code cloud native approach.
As an AWS alliance partner MontyCloud we are punching way above our weight class. We have the rare distinction of being one of the few partners in the exclusive AWS Accelerate Program as well as being listed in the AWS Activate Marketplace. This gives us access to AWS sellers, who also get quota retirement for positioning and selling MontyCloud.
MontyCloud is also an Amazon Partner Network (APN) Advanced Technology Partner, APN Public Sector Partner and a Cloud Management Tools competency partner. You can find more information at www.montycloud.com
The table is now set with a well differentiated product, a core group of customer references and an Alliance that is set to scale. Now, with additional funding, we are looking for a self-motivated marketing professional who can come help us accelerate our customer acquisition and alliance momentum.
- Work with the product management team to define the ideal customer profiles and the target personas
- Build a product marketing team – first leveraging vendors, and over time recruitment of FTEs
- Craft messaging and positioning for our features, products and services
- Own and maintain the marketing quarterly calendar that includes launches and campaigns
- Define and the content calendar and create compelling content including white papers and blogs
- Orchestrate content across all digital platforms including LinkedIn, Reddit, Stack Overflow and others
- Design and run multi-dimensional lead generation campaigns – including SEO, Social Media, E-Mail, Content Marketing and through Partner Marketing and events among others
- Collaborate with partners including AWS and our channel partners for demand generation
- Define metrics, measure the outcome of each activity, report regularly and suggest changes as necessary
- Work with the sales organization to define lead scoring metrics
- Identify mature MQLs from multi-touch campaigns and partner with sales to qualify them into mature SQLs.
- Partner with the sales organization to convert Marketing Qualified Leads to Sales Qualified Leads
- Evangelize MontyCloud’s vision and value at industry events, seminars, webinars, partner forums, executive meetings and analyst briefings
- Develop joint-marketing and internal awareness with AWS and their Partner Business Manager, Partner Success Managers and Partner Marketing Managers.
- Develop and maintain sales and partner enablement content and provide training to internal, AWS alliance and / or partner (reseller and MSP) audiences to optimize sales effectiveness.
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing, campaign marketing and/or field marketing
- Includes 2+ years of experience marketing cloud management technologies such as Terraform, CoreStack. Moogsoft, Flexera, Snow – Embotics, CloudCheckr, Cloudability, Gorillastack, Kumolus, Nutanix Beam, Skykick, Turbonomics among others. (Preferably to the AWS customer ecosystem)
- Demonstrated and consistent overperformance against goals
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure and management
- Thorough knowledge of software-as-a-service business to business (B2B) marketing techniques
- High energy with ability to excel in an entrepreneurial, fast changing environment
- Solid computer knowledge including proficiency with software applications
- Demonstrable reasonable technical depth with the ability to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical stake holders
At MontyCloud each person contributes through own unique talents. As a young start up in the fast-growing Cloud Management Tools segment, you have the opportunity to help shape the company from the ground up. As you drive success, you also have the opportunity to build deep networks into the large AWS ecosystem of sellers.
For this position, MontyCloud offers an attractive base salary and quota-based incentive compensation along with healthcare benefits.
Anywhere in US