CloudOps Excellence is core to AWS success:
Cloud application teams want to innovate quickly and autonomy to run their applications. While central IT seeks to drive consistent application environments so they can drive granular security, compliance, and governance. Both these seemingly competing objectives are achievable with the advanced APIs and tools that AWS provides. But customers are grappling with tooling and talent gaps.
Driving CloudOps automation with intelligent no-code cloud management tools such as MontyCloud can help IT teams instantly close the skills gap, scale infinitely, and deliver operational excellence in just hours instead of weeks and months.
Through live demo and interactive Q&A you will learn:
- Provision cost efficient, compliant and operations ready cloud accounts, resources, and services.
- Get continuous visibility into cloud server and serverless resources, across all their accounts and regions.
- Automate management & compliance of server workloads in AWS, private datacenters, and other cloud environments.
- Deploy well-architected application patterns into operations ready, intelligent applications & services.
- Boot strap current IT teams for intelligent cloud Ops with a library of extensible automated tasks.
Who is this for?
- IT Director
- Cloud Architect
- Cloud Infrastructure Administrator
- Systems Administrator
- Site Reliability Engineer
- DevOps Engineer
**All attendees of the webinar are eligible to enter the raffle to win the prize. Attendee must be present at the drawing to win the prize.
Your registration is confirmed.
Please check your email for further details.