Today, I am pleased to share that AWS Partner Network (APN) has recognized MontyCloud as an APN Advanced Technology Partner. MontyCloud DAY2™ helps AWS customers consistently provision, manage and achieve autonomous operations of their cloud resources and applications.
Unlike traditional Cloud Management Platforms and custom solutions, DAY2™ was born in the cloud and is built on native AWS technologies. With DAY2™ enterprises can:
- Reduce cloud costs, stay compliant and improve the pace of transformation across lines of business
- Get continuous visibility into cloud footprint, consistently provision, and reduce deployment time
- Achieve autonomous cloud operations and do more with less budget and fewer Cloud/DevOps engineers
The APN Advanced Technology Partner tier is a validation of the strength of our platform, key integrations we built in collaboration with the AWS Management & Governance team along with the skills and expertise we have acquired.
We recently co-authored two technical blogs on AWS Management & Governance Blog that showcases the depth of our integration.
- Automating routine cloud Operations with AWS Systems Manager and MontyCloud
- One-Click access to servers and VMs with Session Manager and MontyCloud
Customers and partners are already using DAY2™ to drive efficiency and to cut costs. Most recently, we helped
- A fortune 500 retailer cut deployment time by 80%,
- Saved over $300K/year for a leading online pharmacy
- Helped Jain University and St Louis University go from no-cloud to efficient cloud powered applications in under two weeks
- Eliminated Ops Ticket burden and reduced MTTR significantly for LeadSquared for their SaaS service.